Saturday, February 18, 2012

J. Loyal


Am fiercely and bravely loyal. Period. Either you still have my trust or may have recently lost it, I won’t speak a word of you with just any one. My business with you is my sweet, simple personal business. I’d rather not share the glory for any one to pry.  I keep my silence. I keep my peace. I don’t need the noise. So, no worries. I’m healthy.

Regardless of hurt, betrayal, abandonment, I find myself not the type to hop on the dating scene, or love agendas concocted, as soon as I must just so to get a big ego boost for myself. Sorry, I am not one to crave attention. I just love, with no Ifs and Buts. And with no regrets. I have well-meaning friends. But I chose not to date to wait and take my time and be more of the person I am deserving of too. It is a decision of self-preservation. Contrary to others beliefs, No, time is not running out. I still have improvements of me, myself, and I to take care of.  

I stay true to my relationships. Kahit sino pa lumapit na mas gwapo, mas matalino, mas mayaman, at ano pang mas mas, I stay unwavered. I know. I just know. I had been in the past. I have always been. I come from a poor family. I am happy. Believe me, it has a lot to do with it.

My sojourn in the US in May of last year, only proved that I am indeed capable. Though many thanks to my family and friends. I am able to do what I needed to do. God does Miracles.

It doesn’t feel right to be in a relationship “just because.” I don’t want to waste my time or any other person’s time as well. I wouldn’t want to keep the front act of being holy and perfect, ‘cause I am not. I have so many imperfections. I move on to become a lifetime loyal partner wannabe.

No comments: