Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sincerity



w Bebs

captivated my attention. we once had similar ones like this back in my childhood.

I am not sure if this is worth a blog. But might as well. As I had an entire bonding day with bespren Bebs worth the eat. We have to have a grand finale of our day off. As my bff summoned my companionship to Divisoria to buy additional snippets for Marius’ seventh birthday. Who am I not to oblige? As this seldom happens. Well we trekked to the infamous so-called fried chicken monarchy in Nueva (now called E. T. Yuchengco Street) by dinner time. Only I, to be disenchanted. As my nanay cooks better fried chicken manok at home. You bet your bottom dollar!

Nevertheless, I called upon the help of a Wikipedia-walking friend to aid us find Sincerity, as follows:

  1. If walking, from Ongpin, right at Nueva then walk lang nasa right side Sincerity;
  2. If by car, right to Tomas Pin Pin (cos 1 way Nueva palabas lang). Right at Gandara, then right at Nueva. Sincerity will be on the left side.
Now, how can one be lost with such accuracy? Thanks, Deb! You’re an angel! Maniwala ka, di ka maitatakwil ng Binondo. ((;

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You're very welcome! (: I got the street names wrong pala... I still use old street names... don't really get why they have to change the name kasi!

Btw, my sister agrees with you. She commented the other night that Sincerity chicken is no longer yummy.

Me, pantawid gutom, pwede na. Hahaha!

Debbie said...

You're very welcome! (: I got the street names wrong pala... I still use old street names... don't really get why they have to change the name kasi!

Btw, my sister agrees with you. She commented the other night that Sincerity chicken is no longer yummy.

Me, pantawid gutom, pwede na. Hahaha!

And, talagang nag papicture pa kayo outside, turistang turista! ((: