Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Camp Rock

Taken During a Secret Meeting
What is a better way to start the summer other than spending it in a club bar swayin’ and swingin’ the whole night long. We did just that. Last night on a Friday night with my Team Clark family (Precy, Noel, Atty. Jon, Rinna, Boss Red, Jonibert, Albert, Paw & Pot) @HighSociety, Walking Street, Fields Avenue, Angeles City.  My first time to walk the street and sightsee. Much like Bangkok, it is indeed a busy strip come night time.

I had a vodka cranberry. Much to my delight, it tasted good. Comes with more free cherries. It had been a looong while since I did clubbing. The last one was @HardRockCafe in Glorietta. I am not much of a party animal. But every once-in-a-while is okay. Just like I would do and try any thing once. I had fun. Especially when it is not just entirely about goofing. It meant a lot to our Team Clark family to be one again as a team, doing lil bit of crazy stuff. That is after Hong Kong. It is not like we planned last Friday night’s rendezvous. It was just spur of the moment initiated by Noel’s dear gym buddies which turned into a little group get-together @Centro, Clark. Well, in all fairness, we do have the license to party harder. As we correlate it with Atty. Jon’s momentous achievement for the first quarter, as he has been heralded the Champion of the 2012 Bataan Death March (BDM) 102K Ultra Marathon Race and breaking the record at that. But let me talk more about Atty. Jon’s running in my follow up blog later. Instead, le me give Mr. Noel Hernandez his well-deserved space in this blog, too, as he is now one of the 160km BDM finishers in the recently concluded 2012/2nd Bataan Death March (BDM) 160K Ultra Marathon Race held on January 28 – 29, 2012. Noel is Number 4.

Be one with me as I take pride on my fellow Team Clark members in their quest for distinction in their respective passions. Simply, they are living examples of the adage, “walk-the-talk. They don’t let up.  

No comments: