Monday, November 26, 2012

My Affair with Juju Cleanse

I have read it once before on someone’s blog (goes how blogs do help in marketing and source of practical information) and but now am totally convinced of its principle. Am dying to lose the bulges and get myself do healthy stuff once more. And I thought of initially getting myself cleanse within. I googled on the website and browse of its benefits, and I’d say am going to do it. I e-mailed Juju Info and Ms. Kat informed me that they’ll be delivering my order in my sister’s place in Mandaluyong at no extra fee once I have confirmed my order. I just have to make sure of the cleanse date as the juice is pressed prior to intake.

Today, I have submitted my order and scheduled my cleansing. Let’s see what happens later, as I myself is so looking forward to the date.;))

AS such saving space, for later……

No comments: