Happy Feet by Eugene

LIFE IS JUST BETTER WHEN YOU PRAY THE ROSARY.

Sunday, October 12, 2014


Posted by Happy Feet By Eugene at 5:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Popular Posts

  • BE in Mactan
    Am not kidding!@! It really is called Be. I was just surfing the net, then there it appeared. Coincidence ne? I didn’t know it used to be th...
  • Journey to the 30-Feet Statue &/Or, THE Monasterio de Tarlac
    View fm the top. His Majesty, Christ the Risen Lord Checking our itinerary enroute from Manaoag, my guy-cousin and I suggested making...
  • The Hong Kong (and Macau) Marathon
      our famed shutterbug yas posing outside our apartment in sai yeung choi st. s  THE KIDS GOOFING AROUND  OU...
  • Sincerity
      w Bebs  captivated my attention. we once had similar ones like this back in my childhood.  I am not sure if this is worth...
  • Learning the Art of Nico Jose
    A kit-kat break from karaoke singing turned into a chanced opportunity to know more about a young artist’s cunning inventions in San Isidro...
  • A Fun-GK Phenomenon
    Hard @ Work, Weh! Last Friday a. m., 03.23.12, @ Sitio Monicayo, Sacobia Sub-Zone , Clark Philippines , patented my first GK experienc...
  • Marigold Enterprise (of the famed Marigold Rabaca-Tuazon)
      # 2 Mill Court, Tullow, Co. Carlow Phone +353 086 0657199 http://marigoldenterprise.com/  A Filipina is behind it. A ...
  • Forever and A Day by Cathy Garcia-Molina
    uhm…. Writing that is like the most natural thing for me. Feeling close, ha ha. Anyways, I watched the movie yesterday. It is surprisingly a...
  • Design and Concept by Jomar T. Sadie
    I call him my Miracle Man. You only have to acquaint him with one to four details, and he could easily grasp whatever it is you want made. A...
  • Buddy Guy, MD
    w/ Buddy Guy, MD MD is for matuang dalaga buddy, a licensed virgin. She embodies as such. As I’ve mentioned in my previous blog, you never ...
Powered By Blogger

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Happy Feet By Eugene
Proud Capampangan. 42KM-finisher. Scaredy-cat. Fiercely loyal. OC.
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.